If you're one of a select few to receive one of our limited edition Shaken & Stirred Collection of seasonings for proteins, check out the usage instructions below each of the four yummy seasonings featured in the collection:
- Bloody Mary Style Shrimp Seasoning
- Bourbon Type BBQ Sauce Seasoning
- Chili Lime Margarita Wing Seasoning
- Dark & Stormy Protein Seasoning
Bloody Mary Style Shrimp Seasoning
- Add 1 Tbsp of seasoning to 6 oz of shrimp.
Bourbon Type BBQ Sauce Seasoning
Add 3 Tbsp seasoning to ½ cup of water and mix well. Use to marinade proteins as a basting sauce or as a dipping sauce.
Chili Lime Margarita Wing Seasoning
- In a large bowl, shake desired amount of seasoning on fried or roasted chicken wings and toss until coated.
Dark & Stormy Protein Seasoning
- In a large, sealable bag add 3-4 tsp of seasoning to ½ lb. of pork chops and let marinade for 30 minutes to one hour. Remove pork chops from bag and reserve the extra liquid. Cook the pork chops in a pre-heated nonstick skillet with 1 Tbsp oil for 4 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Add the remaining liquid to make a glaze.