Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“Dive into the Korean food trend! We developed these seasonings to bring bold flavor to consumers and let them travel the world from their homes. From Korean classics to comfort foods, this collection will bring the joy of food to life!”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
This seasoning collection introduces classic dishes for consumers to enjoy from anywhere in the world. Our newest collection features authentic dishes from South Korea as well as an element of American comfort.
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Korean Kraze Seasonings as your foundation:
Gochujang Grilled Cheese
- 1/3C Gochujang Grilled Cheese Seasoning
- 2/3C Kewpie Mayo
- ½ C Shredded Gruyere, Gouda, and Monterey Jack
- 2 slices of bread
- Blend 1 part seasoning with 2 parts Kewpie Mayo in a bowl
- In a separate bowl take a blend of your meltable cheeses and mix with the 1 heaping TBSP of mayo spread per sandwich
- Heat a nonstick pan or Comal to medium heat
- Butter outside of bread slices, spread the cheese mixture on one piece of the bread and cover to make a sandwich. *make sure the buttered side is facing out*
- Grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted
- Remove from heat and allow to set for 1-2 minutes before slicing and serving
- ¾ C Rice Flour
- ½ C Water
- 1 tsp white miso
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 TBSP Scallion Cakes Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil
- Add rice flour, water, white miso, granulated sugar, and Scallion Cakes Seasoning in a large bowl, mix well and allow to hydrate for 30 min. in the fridge
- Once hydrated, preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat with vegetable oil
- Pour 1.5 oz. of batter into pan and allow to set.
- Once edges are brown and crispy, flip and cook until golden brown
- Serve hot
Spicy Garlic Eggplant
- 2 Japanese Eggplant
- Steamer (Bamboo Basket style)
- 2TBSP Spicy Garlic Eggplant Seasoning
- Cut eggplant in half length-wise. Cut the halves into 2-3” pieces and make shallow crosshatch marks to score
- Set up the steamer over a post of water. Bring the water to a low boil or hard simmer.
- Place eggplant pieces into the steamer and cook for 8-10 minutes covered, unseasoned.
- Remove eggplant from the steam and place in a bowl. Toss with Spicy Garlic Eggplant Seasoning
- Serve while hot as a side with your favorite grilled meats or as a main dish with steamed white rice and sliced scallions
To order free samples of the Korean Kraze Collection, click here.