Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance
All activities at Fuchs North America are performed in compliance with quality assurance and regulatory guidelines:
- HAACP and food safety programs
- Environmental microbiology programs
- Vendor assurance programs
- Participation in ASTA, FDA, USDA meeting and activities
- GFSI implementation of SQF standards
- Organic certification
- Non-GMO Project
Supporting Sustainable Manufacturing
For our customers who have made a commitment to sustainability in manufacturing, we work closely with them to ensure that we are aligned with their programs.
Here are some of the ways we support our customers – and our environment – in sustainable manufacturing practices:
- Companywide recycling program
- Use of pool trucks in shipping orders to multiple locations
- Reconditioning of pallets
- Energy-efficient ETO chambers for spice processing
- Active participation in the Energy Demand Response Program
- Converting to low-energy plant lighting
- Utilizing floor scrubbers that use electrolyzed water
Meet Our Team
Ashley Brooks, Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
A native of Maryland, Ashley majored in Chemistry in college and has focused on food science, regulatory and quality assurance throughout her career. She's been with Fuchs North America for nearly a decade specializing in domestic and international regulations.
Mark Richardson, Quality Assurance Manager
Mark holds a B.S. in Microbiology from the University of Memphis, and he has 25 years of experience in spice and seasoning quality and food safety. Mark has enjoyed over 10 years at Fuchs North America, where he manages all aspects of quality and food safety for our North American facilities.