Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“We’re using our own family recipes to bring comfort and nostalgia!”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
Our newest collection develops craveable flavors with recipes passed down from generations!
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Family Recipes Seasonings as your foundation:
Tangy and Sour Schmear
1 TBSP Seasoning (dip style)
8 oz. Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Or Mascarpone Cheese (dip style)
To use as a meat or protein rub apply topically to protein before cooking.
½ lb. Tasso
¾ lb. Andouille
3/4 C Tomato Sauce
2 C Chicken Stock
2 C White Rice
1.5 lb. Peeled Raw Shrimp
½ lb. Chopped Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven on medium
- Add Tasso and Andouille and Sautee until crisp
- Add chicken and increase heat to high, cook for 1-2 minutes
- Reduce heat to medium and add 1/2 cup of seasoning mix, tomato sauce, shrimp and rice
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and place in oven for 25 minutes before your first stir.
- Put back in oven for another 25 minutes and check rice.
- Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 minutes covered.
- Fluff and serve.
1.5 Cup AP Flour
1 Whole egg plus 1 egg yolk
1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
2 Cup Grated Zucchini
1 Cup Seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 325* F
- Beat oil, eggs together in a large bowl
- Add flour, seasoning blend and mix well.
- Add grated Zucchini and fold into mixture
- Grease an 8×4 bread pan and add batter to pan
- Bake 45-60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean from center.
- Allow to cool for 30-45 minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and serve.
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter.
1 cup of sugar
1 container of seasoning
2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine flour with powdered sugar and softened butter.
- Mix well and pat into the bottom of a 9×13 nonstick pan to form the crust.
- In a bowl combine 4 beaten eggs 1 cup sugar 1 container of seasoning and 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, mix well.
- Pour over the top of the crust and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Cool overnight before cutting.
To order free samples of the Family Recipes Collection, click here.