Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“Nothing says comfort like an authentic Southern meal; consumers are looking for regional experiences and comfort – this collection delivers just that.”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
Our new collection creates a delicious meal inspired by traditional Southern recipes. Each seasoning contributes to a different element of the meal bringing comfort with familiar and innovative flavors, from a protein to a dessert and everything in between.
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Celebrating Soul Seasonings as your foundation:
- 100g Chicken Brine Seasoning
- 3 Quarts water
- 6-8 lb. Chicken
- Whisk together Chicken Brine seasoning with water.
- Place chicken in a sealable bag and pour brine into the bag to cover the chicken.
- Seal the bag and let marinate for 24 hrs.
- Remove chicken after 24 hrs., pat dry, and seasoned as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Bake chicken until internal temperature is 165*F (about 1 hour and 20 min)
- 2g Fuchs’ Hoppin John Seasoning
- ½ C White Rice
- 1C Chicken Stock
- 1 Can Black Eye Peas
- Combine all of the ingredients into a rice cooker
- Mix together
- Let cook in rice cooker
- 2 lb. collard greens
- 500ml water
- 100g Pot Likker Seasoning
- Mix seasoning with water. Add to a pot.
- Heat to a simmer.
- Add greens.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
Sweet Tea Milkshake
- 5 oz. vanilla ice cream
- 2 oz. milk
- 1 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1oz. seasoning
- Blend everything together in a blender.
To order free samples of the Celebrating Soul Collection, click here.