Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance
All activities at Fuchs North America are performed in compliance with quality assurance and regulatory guidelines:
- HACCP plans and Verification activities
- Comprehensive HARPC measures and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Environmental microbiology programs
- Supply-Chain Preventative Controls, Foreign Supplier Verification, Traceability
- Food Allergen Preventative Controls
- Sanitation Preventative Controls
- Food Defense Program
- Participation in ASTA, FDA, USDA meeting and activities
- SQF certification, recognized by GFSI
- Organic certification program under QAI
- Non-GMO Project compliant offerings
by Promoting and Encouraging a Culture of Continuous Improvement Towards our Food Safety Programs
- Engage and Empower all employees to play an active role in the Fuchs Food Safety program.
- Drive continuous improvement in our policies, procedures, and accountabilities to align with the expectation of our stake holders.
- Verify the status of our Food Safety standards and implement strategies for continuous improvement with participation throughout the organization.
Meet Our Team
Ashley Brooks, Regulatory & Compliance Manager
A native of Maryland, Ashley majored in Chemistry in college and has focused on food science, regulatory and quality assurance throughout her career. She’s been with Fuchs North America since 2007 specializing in domestic and international regulations.
Mark Richardson, Quality Compliance Manager
Mark holds a B.S. in Microbiology from the University of Memphis, and he has 25 years of experience in spice and seasoning quality and food safety. Mark has enjoyed over 10 years at Fuchs North America, where he manages all aspects of quality and food safety for our North American facilities.