Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“We’re taking vegan food to a whole new level!”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
Our newest collection brings craveable flavors to vegan favorites!
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Next Level Vegan Seasonings as your foundation:
- Vegan Burger Base
- Mango Seasoning for Vegan Yogurt
- Creamy Garlic Sauce Base
- Matcha Vegan Ice Cream Base
Vegan Burger Base
- 450gr Boiled Sweet Potatoes crushed not mashed
- 22gr Vegan Burger Seasoning
- 25gr Vegan friendly Panko
- 1 can unseasoned black beans
- In a bowl add black beans and crush by hand with a heavy fork until masked with texture
- Add seasoning and sweet potatoes to mix and fold together by hand to fully incorporate.
- Add panko as needed to just bind the mixture, cover and chill for 2-4 hours
- Preheat a heavy bottom sauté pan on medium heat
- While pan is heating form sweet potato mix into 4-6oz patties
- Add oil to hot pan and add patties to pan, cook for 3-4 minutes per side to form a golden-brown crust and flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While cooking prepare your favorite condiments to make your Vegan Burger.
- Serve with your favorite roll, in a lettuce wrap as part of a salad.
Mango Seasoning for Vegan Yogurt
- Add 10 grams seasoning per 100 grams into yogurt of choice and mix until uniform. Let stand 10 minutes.
Creamy Garlic Sauce Base
- 34gr Creamy Garlic Sauce Base
- 4oz Unflavored Plain Almond Milk
- 4 TBSP Vegan Butter
- Place Creamy Garlic Sauce Base, Almond Milk and Butter in a small pot or sauté pan.
- Turn heat on medium and slowly bring sauce to temperature while stirring constantly, be sure to scrap the corners so no lumps form.
- Cook to 170*-180*F and toss with your favorite cooked Vegan pasta and vegetables.
Matcha Vegan Ice Cream Base
- 120g Coconut Water
- 580g Coconut Milk
- 300g Fuchs Matcha Ice Cream Base
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes. Add contents to a pot.
- Over medium heat, bring the blend to 190°F.
- Pour mixture into a container and store in the refrigerator for 6- 24 hours.
- Pour mix into a bowl and whip with a whisk or hand mixer for two minutes.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream machine and spin until frozen; roughly 45 minutes.
To order free samples of the Next Level Vegan Collection, click here.