Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“This collection is inspired by the latest trends in culinary techniques and offer complex flavors that are sure to delight consumers of all ages!”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
Our newest collection translates popular cooking methods into craveable flavors!
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with The Braising Box Seasonings as your foundation:
Grilled Cobbler Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 375*F
- Macerate 8 cups of the prepared fruit of your choice (we tested quartered grilled peaches with great success!!) with 1 cup of seasoning and set aside.
- Butter an 8×8 oven proof pan.
- Make a crumb topping by mixing 1.5 cups of flour, 1 stick of cold butter and 2TBSP in a blender and blend until crumb has formed.
- Place fruit and liquid in the buttered pan, cover evenly with the crumb topping and bake on middle rack until brown and bubbling, about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5-7 minutes before serving.
Osso Buco Seasoning
- Pat shanks dry. For this recipe we used 3.5lbs of Pork Shanks but you can use any type you want.
- Dredge in a small amount of flour, just enough to coat for browning.
- Set pressure cooker to “sauté” and brown shanks on all sides; as they are finished set on a plate to complete.
- Once browned add back to the pressure cooker, add 2-3oz of seasoning and 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and cook for 45 minutes or for the recommended time for the type of shank you have chosen.
- Once finished remove the cooked shanks and skim the fat.
- Serve with risotto or polenta.
Smoky Brisket 2.0 Seasoning
- Trim brisket so there is a thin layer of fat on the top side that is about 1/4″ thick.
- Coat in a VERY light layer of yellow mustard and season liberally with Smoky Brisket 2.0 Seasoning.
- Wrap in plastic and allow to rest for at least 4 hours but up to 16 hours.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 300*F uncovered until the brisket reaches an internal temp of 165-170*F at the thickest point.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and cook until an internal temp of 200-204* is reached, remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 1 hour.
- Slice and serve while warm.
Szechuan Ginger Broth Base
- Add 4 cups of water to 2QT cooking vessel.
- Add 1/2 cup of seasoning to water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low.
- While water poaching liquid is settling prep your fish filets.
- Place filet(s) in poaching liquid and cook for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve while hot with steamed rice and stir-fried veggies.
You can also steam your fish using a basket steamer or bamboo steamer; adjust your cooking time accordingly.
To order free samples of The Braising Box, click here.