Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“Get ready for Game Day!”
-Elizabeth Landry, Corporate Executive Chef
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Game Day Glory seasonings as your foundation:
- Caramelized Onion & Roasted Garlic Dip
- Honey Sriracha Wings
- Chipotle Caramel Popcorn
- Chick-Chick Chili
- Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 -2 Tbsp. of Caramelized Onion & Roasted Garlic Seasoning.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for best taste.
Chef Elizabeth’s Tip: For a healthier version, substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream.
Steps for Raw Wings:
- Place 2 – 3 pounds of raw wings or drummies in a large bowland sprinkle with ¼ cup Honey Sriracha Wing Rub; mix well to coat evenly.
- Place seasoned wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Roast, smoke, grill or bake as desired.
Steps for Prepared Wings:
- Place 2 – 3 pounds of prepared wings in a large bowl and sprinkle with ¼ cup of Honey Sriracha Wing Rub.
- Mix well to coat wing evenly with seasoning.
Serve and enjoy!
- Place prepared popcorn in a large bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray; mix or shake well to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle popcorn with Chipotle Caramel Snack Seasoning and mix well.
Chef Elizabeth’s Tip: This snack seasoning is also the perfect topping for roasted nuts, crackers or other snacks.
- Mix ½ cup Chick-Chick Chili Seasoning with 1-½ cups water.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat; then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup chopped cooked chicken and ½ cup cooked and drained chickpeas.
- Optional additions: Diced tomatoes (drained if canned) … corn … cooked grains (quinoa, barley, farro)
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Garnish with a swirl of sour cream and pickled sliced jalapeños.
Yield: 4 Servings
To order your free sample of the Game Day Glory III Collection, click here.