Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“Smoke is on fire!”
-Howard Cantor, Corporate Executive Chef
Our newest collection delivers all the smoky complexity that consumers crave.
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Smoke & Fire seasonings as your foundation:
- Charred Chili Margarita Salt
- Fire Roasted Pepper Jack Seasoning
- Fire Roasted Tomato, Onion and Green Chili Seasoning
- Grilled Seasoning for Shrimp
Charred Chili Margarita Salt
- Add a thin layer of water or lime juice to a shallow bowl or plate. Dip the rim of your margarita glass in the liquid, making sure it is evenly coated.
- Evenly dip the rim into a shallow bowl or plate of seasoning.
- Fill the glass with your favorite margarita mix and ice!
Fire Roasted Pepper Jack Seasoning
- Apply topically at 7-10% on tortilla chips.
- Combine 4-5 medium diced tomatoes, ¼ diced red onion, and 3 tablespoons of seasoning. Cover and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Grilled Seasoning for Shrimp
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Skewer 2lbs of peeled, deveined shrimp and brush with olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle seasoning over shrimp, evenly coating each side.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, until opaque. Garnish with lemon. Enjoy!
To order your free sample of the Smoke & Fire Collection, click here.